60+bbl brewhouses are designed for expanding craft breweries in need of increased production volumes. Steam-powered combo vessels are equipped with the hot liquor tank underneath, 3 or 4-vessel configurations, a Mash Tun, Lauter Tun, Wort Kettle, and Whirlpool.
1) Mash and Lauter tun with side grain door, mash/lauter rakes, reduction gear equipped with an ABB motor, with an onboard steam jacket.
2) Brew kettle/ whirlpool vessel with steam jacket.
3) Separate Mash tun with Mash Mixer and pump
4) Stainless steel working platform with sanitary piping and valves
5) NanHua dual-stage heat exchanger and wort aeration system
6) Sanitary pumps(ABB motor) with variable frequency drive (VFD) controls
7) NEMA Control Panel
8) LED light assemblies
9) Mash hydration assembly
10) IFM flowmeter
11) Stainless steel grist case
12) Sink & Wort sample desk
13) Glass Wort Grant
14) Independent whirlpool.
15) Internal Calandria
16) Touch screen programmable logic controller (PLC) controls with Pneumatic valves
17) Platform modifications for expansion
Contact: Marco Zhu
Add: Room 1413, No.8, Lane 320, Jinshan East Road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 315199